INCOME GENERATING FARM!GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!
This established lucerne farm, generating an excellent income, is being sold on a walk-in walk-out basis.
As has now been seen with our unpredictable climate, demand for good lucerne out strips supply. Being located on the Wide Bay Highway there are a large number of drive in customers, so as a long term lucerne farm it has plenty of good will with numerous regular customers.
The rich brown loamy soil of this picturesque valley is ideal for growing lucerne. The irrigation bore pumps 23,000 gallons per hour and has fertigation tank for fertilizer. 40 acres is currently under lucerne, with underground mains servicing about 70 acres. There is an additional bore servicing cattle yards and gardens.
Areas not planted with lucerne have improved pastures of Green Panic and Rhodes grass for cattle.
There is ample room for increasing the area of lucerne production, in turn increasing the already good profit.
This very clean property has two titles, is 46.9 HA in total (115 acs) and has an 8 HA water licence to pump out of Wide Bay Creek that currently isnt being used due to the substantial quantity of water available from the main bore.
There is a large list of machinery and irrigation equipment INCLUDED with the purchase which is ready for immediate use to generate a sizable income for the new owner. Contact the agent.
Over the past few years, the current owner has produced an excellent income working less than 15 hrs a week.
Profit and Loss Statements are available to the serious buyer. Contact the agent.
* Well maintained hardwood 3 bedroom home with office and front verandah.
* Built-in wardrobes, open plan kitchen with timber cabinets, dining room and lounge.
* Polished wood floors throughout.
* Country style wooden kitchen with gas stove. Wood heater in lounge.
* Ceiling fans in dining room, lounge and master bedroom.
* Entertainment area, ornamental fish pond/inground pool, green house and 2 chook pens.
* Three powered sheds, 915m2 square hay shed, 208m2 square chaff shed and 126m2 square workshop with Cold Room.
* Motor and Pump for Irrigation Bore, 4" Main Pipes, 60 x 2" Irrigation Pipes, 2 x Tapes, 3 x T-Pieces.
* Submersible pump and Starter on small bore for cattle trough, garden and toilet.
* Farm Scan Hay Moisture Meter, 2000 litre Diesel Tank.
* Timber stockyard with head bale and race, molasses tank, boundary and internal fences.
Only 9 mins from Kilkivan, 40 minutes to Gympie, 90 minutes to Sunshine Coast, two and a half hours to Brisbane.
Contact Ian Partington 0407 746280 and the experienced team at ELDERS GYMPIE for a personal inspection.
Elders Real Estate have been serving Australians nationally for over 180 years. With a network of over 300 branches, Elders Real Estate proudly employ local staff with local knowledge and experience proven after being awarded Canstar Blue's Most Satisfied Customers in Real Estate Agents for 2019.
Elders Real Estate Gympie is Australia's number 1 office for growth in 2020 and have been servicing the Gympie region for over 15 years with a combined experience of 100 years in developing, buying and selling real estate in the region. Whether you are buying or selling, our experienced team will support and guide you through your property journey.
Contact us today to discover the Elders difference. 07 5482 6444 or email@example.com
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Area: 46.9hect (approx)
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Spaces: 4